- What should I wear?
- When do your class cycles start?
- What is the difference between 4 or 5 week "unit' passes and regular 5 or 10-class punch cards?
- Our multi-class punch cards are more flexible as you can take different classes at different times lots by different instructors. This one is recommended if you take drop-in choreo classes that do not run on a monthly syllabus. The two options are 5 classes (expires after 2 months) or 10 classes (expires after 6 months).
- No pricing options are shareable. Each student must sign up individually and have a separate payment.
- No refunds. All sales are final. We do not extend expired passes.
- Can I share my 10-class card with my spouse?
- Do I need a partner?
- Do I need to rotate in group partner dance classes?