- What should I wear?
For dance classes you can wear comfortable clothing and shoes (shoes that have too much traction and don't allow for easy pivots or turns might cause injury, but dance shoes are not required)
- When do your class cycles start?
- What is the difference between 4 or 5 week "cycle' passes and regular 5 or 10 class cards?
The two options for 4 or 5 week cycles depends on how many days that calendar month has.
- Our multi class cards are more flexible as you can take different classes at different times lots by different instructors. This one is recommended if you take drop-in choreo classes that do not run on a monthly syllabus.
The two options are 5 classes (expires after 2 months) or 10 classes (expires after 6 months).
- No pricing options are shareable. Each student must sign up individually and have a separate payment.
- No refunds. All sales are final. We do not extend expire passes.
- Can I share my 10 class card with my spouse?
- Do I need a partner?
- Do I need to rotate in group partner dance classes?