***All of VMAC's current classes are online only, live streamed to you using the platform Zoom. Register like you normally would for our classes no later than 30 min prior to class and double check that you are able opted in to receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't receive the email and you were registered for class please check your spam folder. Contact us for any other issues at the above email.***
Online Live-Streaming Classes
- Decide which class/es you would like to take here: vmacpdx.com/schedule-registration.html
- Registration will be closed 30min prior to class!
- Sign up. Please pay per person taking class just as you would for an in person class.
- Make sure you are opted in to receive emails as that is how you will receive the link for class! You will receive an email prior to class with directions on how to join the class including a link to the Zoom live-stream class.
- We recommend connecting your laptop or computer to an ethernet cord for the strongest and clearest connection! Or keep your computer close to your wireless router. *(It seems that Chromebooks don't handle video streaming well!)
- Take the class, enjoy, ask questions in the chat option.
Zumba! Now 5 times a week!
Zumba has been our most popular class during this lockdown. Join the zumba fun with Bruce and Ivy!
Mondays 5:30pm - Bruce
Wednesdays 5:30pm - Ivy
Thursdays 5:30pm - Bruce
Saturdays 9am - Bruce
Sundays 11am - Ivy
Dominican Bachata Footwork!
You asked for it! Dominican Bachata Footwork with Carolina & Jamal!
Progressive 4 week cycle
(4/6 - 4/27)
No partner needed. Beyond Beginners level.
Mondays at 6:30pm
Afro Latin Funk
AfroLatin Funk with Malik!
Foundations and fusions/ this afro latin fusion inspired class is just that. a journey and exploration of movement that will get you sweating and exploring your technique and flavor. This class will be building on a shine variation from Mambo/Salsa ON 2 and Cha cha cha. through rhythm, isolations concepts, from various street styles. Intermediate level.
Tuesdays at 6:30pm
Salsa - Beginners is back!
Salsa is back with several levels. Curriculum has been adjusted to teach those without partners as well as those with partners at home!
Level 1 - Beginners
Thursdays at 6:30pm
Level 2/3 - Beyond Beginners
Thursdays at 7:30pm
Salsa On2 - Int/Adv
Wednesdays at 8:30pm
Afro Dance with Ogo!
Join this amazing, growing class with Ogo. Read the latest review we received:
"Ogo is such a charismatic teacher and did such a fantastic job not only breaking everything down, but also cheering everyone on. I didn't even have my camera on, but I felt super supported as a student...Can't wait for next week's Afrobeat class and to check out more of your classes!"
Sundays at 5pm!